Welcome to my World

I'm a lover of music and I'm a lover of words. I may come across as sarcastic, cynical and pathetic; it's okay if you think that, because that's how I roll. I've been alive since the 17th of November 1993; I've been a Vegetarian since the 19th of May 2008. Stephen Fry, in my young eyes, is God. (You can find an old monologue of his somewhere on the right-hand side of this page.)

Sit back, relax, take a leap right out of your world. It'll only take a minute of your time. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

16 September, 2009

Snowy Balls

I'm eating Marks and Spencer's Snowy Balls! They're milk chocolate balls (71%) in a crisp candy shell, rolled in icing sugar. To make it better, it's Made in the UK with Belgian Chocolate. The best chocolate is all Belgian of course... Kasabian just came on Tv, yay!
Anyway, lately I've been seeing multiple people with the intent of fixing my body up. I have benign hyper mobility and it causes a lot of pain sometimes, I also have co-ordination and balance problems, just because I'm special! I was loning in school today as all the Welshies were on a trip to North Wales (and all of my friends, as you've probably guessed, are Welshies). So I left school at dinner time in order to see a physio lady. We had a long talk about multiple things, what the main concerns are, medical history, that kind of thing...
OH LORD! Cobra Starship's new song was just on Kerrang! They're finally getting somewhere over here! Yay! I MAKE THE GOOD GIRLS GO BAD!!! I MAKE THE... sorry.
long story short, she advised I take up yoga, so we bought a yoga set and Mother just bought a yoga dvd from Amazon.com! I'm going to be physically active everyone! How dandy is that?! Oh yeah, and I got full marks again in English, so I had a talk with him as he insulted me by hinting at plagiarism. he told me it was so good, as opposed to I'm too bad to get full marks... Woop.

Kindest Regards,
An Enthusiastic,
Stripes xy

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man that must really suck, but you seem to be coping with it really well and not letting it bother you too much. Go you! You could join HMSA, or go to a support and cry. (Sorry, couldn't resist)

    "How dandy is that?!"
    Almost as dandy as a DANDY long legs!

    Have fun with yoga!
    Sam

    [Reposted cause of a typo, it has to be exactly right!]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I heard the same song on Radio 1 for the first time ever! I have listened to Radio 1 on a day of history! I know that sounds a bit dramatic but oh well!

    ReplyDelete