Welcome to my World

I'm a lover of music and I'm a lover of words. I may come across as sarcastic, cynical and pathetic; it's okay if you think that, because that's how I roll. I've been alive since the 17th of November 1993; I've been a Vegetarian since the 19th of May 2008. Stephen Fry, in my young eyes, is God. (You can find an old monologue of his somewhere on the right-hand side of this page.)

Sit back, relax, take a leap right out of your world. It'll only take a minute of your time. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

20 September, 2009

It's Crap Anyway.

Just for once, I wanted to wake up in a good mood and then paint something great for art. What happened? I woke up with an incredibly painful wrist and then once it was better, I had a huge argument with the acrylic paint. Why? Because I needed blue, white and navy to paint a china cup. When I put the tiniest dot of black in with the blue, it turned green. GREEN! What the hell? All I wanted to do was paint a tea cup and then present it to my teacher to say, "Look Miss, I really do try and I really do care. I actually did this on my own." Of course I can't though, because I am so crap at art, I don't even know the first thing about the different kind of paints. I am officially one of the crapest people in my art class and t be completely and totally honest, I've stopped caring because it's my own fault for taking such a stupid subject and it's a pointless GCSE anyway.

Kindest Regards,
A Disappointed,
Stripes xy

1 comment:

  1. Hey now wait a second, that painting you showed me and Chris was amazing! Just cause the acrylic paint is a slag doesn't mean her friends are too! You are awesome at art. It doesn't matter that you fell out with the acrylic paint, who needs it anyway? If you can make works of art like you showed me without it, does it matter that it's a bitch? I bet you if you asked your art teacher she'll say how great you are at art. I would definitely pay you for a painting like that one. Don't let something small like this get you down, and keep making awesome pictures!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete