Welcome to my World

I'm a lover of music and I'm a lover of words. I may come across as sarcastic, cynical and pathetic; it's okay if you think that, because that's how I roll. I've been alive since the 17th of November 1993; I've been a Vegetarian since the 19th of May 2008. Stephen Fry, in my young eyes, is God. (You can find an old monologue of his somewhere on the right-hand side of this page.)

Sit back, relax, take a leap right out of your world. It'll only take a minute of your time. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

27 August, 2009

Today (and the Other Days...)

A lot has happened this week, and I can't be bothered to even summarise it all to my very own mother! All you need to know is that I now have a boyfriend (Dave), I lost three friends and I had a really good AS result for Critical Thinking. I'm getting my GCSE result today, but to be honest, I can't really find the energy to be scared or nervous about it, as long as I can pretend to be pleased in front of the people that'll be watching, I'll be happy! If you learn to pretend emotions, then you'll be able to find your way out of tricky situations! I'll be going to the cinema after with my amazing friend, Abi, to see The Time Traveller's Wife. I feel happy because I went to England overnight on Monday and England feels like home to me. I just love it there! We went there as an early present for Mother since Dad can't get her birthday off...
It's Mother's birthday today, I got her Define perfume, Badedas bubble bath, The Liar by Stephen Fry, a poetry book, blue eye shadow, Lost in Austen dvd, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and Arctic Monkey's Humbug. I think she's happy over all, and that's all I could've asked for. She got loads off Dad as well... I'm trying to convince Dave to draw a picture inside her card. I bought Giant Parma Violets the other day and when I gave them to Mother, I convinced her that Dave bought them for her and she totally believes me and still does!
Oh, and Sam, I truely think your an awesome guy, a real friend. I just want you to know. I think I come across as cold a lot of the time, so I just need you to know that I think of you as one of my most important, most valued friends. Okay?

Kindest Regards,
A Very Sleepy,
Stripes xy

1 comment:

  1. Hey thanks Sophie. And I know that I also sometimes come across as a bit insensitive, but that's usually because I'm very bad at reading people. So I'm sorry for that, but you really are a great friend. I don't think of you as cold at all, everybody has cold moments. You are definitely one of my most valued friends and I really enjoy doing stuff with you. :)

    Sam

    ReplyDelete