Welcome to my World

I'm a lover of music and I'm a lover of words. I may come across as sarcastic, cynical and pathetic; it's okay if you think that, because that's how I roll. I've been alive since the 17th of November 1993; I've been a Vegetarian since the 19th of May 2008. Stephen Fry, in my young eyes, is God. (You can find an old monologue of his somewhere on the right-hand side of this page.)

Sit back, relax, take a leap right out of your world. It'll only take a minute of your time. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

17 November, 2009

What I Recieved...

Today is my Birthday! (Y)
  • 10.2 megapixel digital camera (whom I called Toby)
  • A bright lime carrier and a card-reader to go with Toby.
  • DVDs: The History Boys, My So-Called Life, Click, Being Human.
  • CDs: Burn Halo, Motley Crue
  • A white and green watch from Next.
  • A tee saying 'I Jingle All The Way'
  • An angel decoration and 'Voodoo The Destroyer'.
  • A magnet of Aiden Turner from Desperate Romantics.
  • A keyring of Santi.
  • Biffy Clyro's new album 'Only Revolutions' (from Tess)
  • An epic notebook and a cute little brown cat ornament (from Kieran)
  • An epic black duck broach that I adore (from Hannah)
  • Another cute little cat ornament, but yellow instead (from Sam)
  • A tee and 'Next: Just Pink' fragrant bath set (from the Brown Family)
  • A strawberry keyring and an epic frame (from the Smith Family)
  • A red (not blue) box of Lindt chocolates (from the Hammett Family)
  • A keyring that shall be converted into a necklace (from Cerian)

To celebrate my coming of age, I shall be going to see Elliot Minor on Thursday November 19th, and New Moon on Saturday November 21st. I know people are thinking, She Didn't Throw A Party? I don't like them when I'm the focus though!

Tofu! <3

2 comments:

  1. I didn't have anything either.
    (A) I actually told my father to fuck off when he and my mother kept going on about it... :Z I HATE parties though...

    Anyway, pretty decent haul. :P xD

    Happy birthday again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Looks like lots of people love you! You've got some awesome films and CDs, I'm jealous lol. Having a camera is really cool, now you can take loads of pics and put them on facebook and embarrass yourself!
    Sam

    ReplyDelete