Welcome to my World

I'm a lover of music and I'm a lover of words. I may come across as sarcastic, cynical and pathetic; it's okay if you think that, because that's how I roll. I've been alive since the 17th of November 1993; I've been a Vegetarian since the 19th of May 2008. Stephen Fry, in my young eyes, is God. (You can find an old monologue of his somewhere on the right-hand side of this page.)

Sit back, relax, take a leap right out of your world. It'll only take a minute of your time. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

04 November, 2009

Eargasms for the Poor!

I only have one Biffy Clyro album (Puzzle), and it's amazing. Simon Neil is stupendous though; everything he says has an underlying truth, he's an amazing singer (Scottish, yet you can't tell as much anymore) and he's one of those people that can't help but to come out with amazing ideas and music. I get Kerrang! and NME every single Wednesday, and this week they were giving away a free offer: Biffy Clyro recorded four songs in an acoustic session, and with the given code, you could get them for free. There's a tiny little catch: you have a limited amount of time. The first 2,000 people get all four songs, the next 1,000 people get two songs, the following 2,500 people got one song. I didn't realise that, so when I found out, my heart sank and I did it quickly. I GOT FOUR SONGS! Their songs sound amazing (you can hear their whole album on MySpace) and I don't just want it, I need it. It sounds so good, and it's a lot more uplifting than their last one. The topic is love, and love it I shall. It's called Only Revolutions and it's released on November 9th. Get it now if you know what's good for your ears!
Kindest Regards,
Tofu xy

1 comment:

  1. I've hardly heard of Biffy Clyro, but I've heard bits of a few songs, and they do sound really good. Their new album looks cool, but I doubt I'll get it though. Congrats on being in the top 2000 people in the world!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete