Welcome to my World

I'm a lover of music and I'm a lover of words. I may come across as sarcastic, cynical and pathetic; it's okay if you think that, because that's how I roll. I've been alive since the 17th of November 1993; I've been a Vegetarian since the 19th of May 2008. Stephen Fry, in my young eyes, is God. (You can find an old monologue of his somewhere on the right-hand side of this page.)

Sit back, relax, take a leap right out of your world. It'll only take a minute of your time. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

11 November, 2009

Nine Steps...

Set the character's NORMALITY. An EVENT happens to change it. The main character now has an OBJECTIVE. On their way to complete this, around three OSTRUCTIONS happen that prevent the character from achieving their objective. A CRISIS happens that makes us think, "No, now they'll never get to where they're going..." This is followed by a CLIMAX, and then comes down to a CONCLUSION. Whether or not they achieve their objective is up to you as the writer.
Kindest Regards,
Tofu xy

No comments:

Post a Comment