Welcome to my World

I'm a lover of music and I'm a lover of words. I may come across as sarcastic, cynical and pathetic; it's okay if you think that, because that's how I roll. I've been alive since the 17th of November 1993; I've been a Vegetarian since the 19th of May 2008. Stephen Fry, in my young eyes, is God. (You can find an old monologue of his somewhere on the right-hand side of this page.)

Sit back, relax, take a leap right out of your world. It'll only take a minute of your time. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

22 June, 2009

Today's the Day

So today I'm having my face operation, well, I'm leaving in a moment in fact. I didn't know what to wear as a hospital patient, so I through on baggy jeans, my Mighty Boosh tee (that Ashley gave me) and my trusty lapis (Super Man blue) zip up. Then I threw a white neckerchief over it and my fingerless grey gloves.

So, with an iPod in one pocket and a lucky charm in her hand, Sophie Brown is roaring and ready to go!

I've had a few texts from friends saying Good Luck, as Sam continuously decides to point out, everything will go fine so I don't need the Good Luck, but he still said it! Seriously, some people are so nice.

I feel like an idiot about the Andrew situation, not sure if I should text him, tell him I'm sorry, that I was a retard, that I let my feeling fuel my hateful words. Would that make me seem weak? Because right now, I merely think of him and I whisper "I'm Sorry" to myself. Me, all alone. Again
...

Kindest Regards,
A Very Nervous,
Stripes xy

2 comments:

  1. Good luck my Sophie Honey, I've been thinking of you for the whole darn day since I woke up and keep my fingers crossed for you on a constant basis. I'm sure everything will be alright, for those bastards, it's nothing more than just a routine. Just do me the favour and be fine when you come back, okay?

    About Andrew, I don't know him and I'm not the right person to decide if he deserves your forgiveness. That's something you have to decide and you better search your own feelings for the answer. I'm not lying to you darling, after all that's been said and done, I got my own opinion about this, and it definitely is not the most positive there is. But, as I said,it's you and you alone who's got the upper hand on it. I just hope you make the right choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I don't quite understand why you feel sorry? Feeling sorry for being a human with human needs? Feeling sorry for being angry because someone dissapointed you even though you never would have thought he would do something like this to you? Believe me, you are the least person in this case who should feel sorry for anything.

    ReplyDelete