Welcome to my World

I'm a lover of music and I'm a lover of words. I may come across as sarcastic, cynical and pathetic; it's okay if you think that, because that's how I roll. I've been alive since the 17th of November 1993; I've been a Vegetarian since the 19th of May 2008. Stephen Fry, in my young eyes, is God. (You can find an old monologue of his somewhere on the right-hand side of this page.)

Sit back, relax, take a leap right out of your world. It'll only take a minute of your time. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

03 June, 2009

You Have His Eyes...

(This isn't about pregnancy, birth, babies or anything like that...)

Remember that Rhys guy I mentioned a few times before? The gay guy that I really liked, and still do like even though I constantly lie to myself, trying to force myself to think that I don't? Well now there's a female equivalent, just on the television instead.

There's a girl on Britain's Next Top Model (who I seriously love) and she looks, to me, like a spitting image of Rhys. She is so pretty, she seriously is the pinnacle of beauty in my eyes. Her name's Jade McSorley, and she's my favourite!

She is quirky. She is amazingly lovely. She's a great model. She names Alexa Chung as her style icon which is totally ace! She has huge glasses. She's a vegetarian. Seriously... I love her to little bits and pieces!



Kindest Regards,
A Very Jealous,
Stripes xy

PostScript: Why can't I be that pretty?

3 comments:

  1. Why? Because you are s much prettier than her, Sophie Honey. I thought you would know that already? Or don't you believe it if I tell you? You are disappointing me!

    But that doesn't mean that she is not a beuatiful girl, she definitely is. And her sense for style and fashion is very, very remarkable! But definitely no match for my Sophie Muffin. Not by a long shot!

    Oh, and... by the way... did I told you already that you are prettier than her? Just to make sure you finally realise it! Because you are. :D

    P.S.: again, you brits got so much lovier models than us össis. compared to the candidates of the austrian version, this girl definitely is gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that that show is popular because girls want to be like the models on it and are jealous which makes them watch more. So the show directors are gonna have a vested interest in making the models look good. Don't believe everything you see on TV, especially reality TV.

    I think that it is absolutely pointless comparing yourself to other people. You are who you are, and everybody should be proud of that. But, as Batpawn said, you much prettier than she is. :)

    Sam

    BTW There's a spoof show on GTA called America's Next Top Hooker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't got Sky so I can't watch BNTM even though it would be cool to watch it considering it's something different from what's usually on my telly.
    But I agree with Sam though. At the end of the day, reality TV isn't exactly what it says on the tin; it's all edited, broken apart and stitched back together and you might not see everything that actually goes on. It's all to make the show more appealing so the directors and producers can reel in the public and boost up their views, meaning big bucks for them.
    The prettier the models, the more envious the viewing public is.

    And yes, completely pointless to create a comparison. You are beautiful in your own quirky, unique way. :)

    ReplyDelete