Welcome to my World

I'm a lover of music and I'm a lover of words. I may come across as sarcastic, cynical and pathetic; it's okay if you think that, because that's how I roll. I've been alive since the 17th of November 1993; I've been a Vegetarian since the 19th of May 2008. Stephen Fry, in my young eyes, is God. (You can find an old monologue of his somewhere on the right-hand side of this page.)

Sit back, relax, take a leap right out of your world. It'll only take a minute of your time. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

31 May, 2009

Diversity

In all seriousness, Diversity have to be the best dance group that I've seen for ages. I love street dancing. So to have a street dancing group that are really comedic, well, it's just pure genius! Diversity got our votes last night (in the Britain's Got Talent final) and we actually screamed when they beat Susan Boyle (that fat, mental bitch).

Kindest Regards,
An Ultra Chuffed,
Stripes xy

1 comment:

  1. "That fat mental bitch" - I love how dry your perspective on the human nature is. :D

    But I agree with you, diversity were by far the best of the finalists.After watching some videos on youtube, it's pretty clear why they won. Pure talent.

    ReplyDelete