Welcome to my World

I'm a lover of music and I'm a lover of words. I may come across as sarcastic, cynical and pathetic; it's okay if you think that, because that's how I roll. I've been alive since the 17th of November 1993; I've been a Vegetarian since the 19th of May 2008. Stephen Fry, in my young eyes, is God. (You can find an old monologue of his somewhere on the right-hand side of this page.)

Sit back, relax, take a leap right out of your world. It'll only take a minute of your time. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

17 May, 2009

Miss You Mother

1998 - England
Tess had a chocolate mousse and a chocolate biscuit for desert, I only had a chocolate mousse, and I love chocolate biscuits. Tess boasted non-stop (obviously) and me being only 5 and a half, gave in to jealousy. Once Mother had finished drying my hair, she started on Tess' hair, this was my chance! I snuck downstairs, stood on my sock and fell. I grabbed the banister because I thought it would stop me, then I landed against the bookshelf. I broke my shoulder, arm and elbow. My 'father' turned Match of the Day up before deciding to investigate why Mother was screaming "She's Dead!" He jiggled my arm about before phoning the ambulance, I fell asleep on the way to the hospital.
2009 - Wales
I'm starving and Mother and I had our TV viewing planned for the night. Our PC has a Trojan virus thing, so she's been on there for ages trying to fix it (semi-successfully). I'm loading the dishwasher and Mother is pouring my pasta into the bowl, except she's shaking like a tree in the wind. She's crying and I laugh since I thought it was her weird steam problem, but then she tells me she can't breath and I stop knowing what to do.
I lead her into the living room and sat her down, I'm holding back tears and slowly became an emotionless rock, a state I've always wanted to master. I call GrandPapi, tell him to come down. I give Mother my asthma pump, then I phone Dad who tells me to call an ambulance. So I do, then give the phone to GrandPapi since I started crying. I didn't realise they answered the phone straight away! I took Mother to go to the toilet and then the ambulance arrived.
I went up to the hospital with her, but I couldn't help thinking about how I'd swapped seats in the ambulance in the space of ten years! It was well depressing, seriously. Not Cool. She'll be okay, even if her heart rate does shoot from 80 to 160... I don't know what's happening now, I kind of do, but don't. It's a long story that I can't really be bothered to go into...

Kindest Regards,
A Very Worried,
Stripes xy

1 comment:

  1. That's terrible! It's good that she'll be OK. Do you what happened?

    ReplyDelete