Welcome to my World

I'm a lover of music and I'm a lover of words. I may come across as sarcastic, cynical and pathetic; it's okay if you think that, because that's how I roll. I've been alive since the 17th of November 1993; I've been a Vegetarian since the 19th of May 2008. Stephen Fry, in my young eyes, is God. (You can find an old monologue of his somewhere on the right-hand side of this page.)

Sit back, relax, take a leap right out of your world. It'll only take a minute of your time. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

14 May, 2009

Well, It's Different...

Two things I would like to talk to you guys about. One is my jaw, and the other is my hair. Don't worry, it won't be like an essay on the similarities and differences between Keats' 'Ode to a Nightingale' and Hardy's 'The Darkling Thrush' as I don't have much to say on either topic...

Sophie Brown's Jaw is a strange thing. Whilst it functions properly, allowing her to eat, talk and ull stupid faces, it has a huge problem; there's a hole in it. Now, the hole is underneath two of my back teeth on the left. The hole in actually in the jaw, like, there's the outer jaw wall, a hole, then the inner jaw wall. It's weird. If you look at the picture to the left, the hole takes up the whole entire space below Number 18 and Number 19. She doesn't have Number 17 or 32 yet as she's not wise... Anywho, she has to have an operation on June 1st and the doctors are going to "make a window" to see what it is. They don't want to go ahead and take Sophie's back teeth out if they don't need to... She's scared. She's scared of being put to sleep. She's scared of having a tube in her hand. She's scared of what the outcome may be. Hell, she doesn't want to end up looking like a nine toothed dinosaur! Since she doesn't believe in God, Sophie will have to pray to Stephen Fry instead!

Anyway, enough of third person! On the subject of my hair, it's pretty straight forward. I've had more or less the same hair style since I can remember, and I've always wanted to have a radical change. Lately, I've been feeling depressed, lonely and trapped in my own standards. I got a hair cut, and seriously, I've had half of my hair cut off! No joke, it's GONE. I needed to change ME. I just wasn't a happy bunny at all. So now my hair is different, I've got a load of dresses that make me feel like a girl, and hopefully Love will bump into me one day. I'm fed up of waiting for someone to notice me or for Andrew to care... I'll just be patient :)

Kindest Regards,
A Far Happier,
Stripes xy

2 comments:

  1. I hope so much that everything will be alright and that the hole in your teeth is in the end of the day nothing serious. I'l keep my fingers crossed for you, dearest Sophie. I hope that everything just sounds more horrible that it in the end really is. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks adorable. =3

    ReplyDelete