Welcome to my World

I'm a lover of music and I'm a lover of words. I may come across as sarcastic, cynical and pathetic; it's okay if you think that, because that's how I roll. I've been alive since the 17th of November 1993; I've been a Vegetarian since the 19th of May 2008. Stephen Fry, in my young eyes, is God. (You can find an old monologue of his somewhere on the right-hand side of this page.)

Sit back, relax, take a leap right out of your world. It'll only take a minute of your time. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

28 May, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Okay, so yesterday was pretty hectic. I went to Swansea with Cerian (I'm hopefully going there again on Saturday with Andrew) and we pretty much ran out of things to do. So we went to the cinema, but don't worry, I'm not going to bother telling you about that, because it's a pretty boring story. Even though most of my stories are boring anyway...
How much do you think this teddy bear costs?

My feathers are being a tad ruffled the wrong way though; I found 15 missing albums on my iPod... A WHOLE 15!

  • 4 Green Day albums
  • 2 Avenged Sevenfold albums
  • 1 Good Charlotte album
  • 2 Avril Lavigne albums
  • 1 My Chemical Romance album
  • 3 Blink-182 albums
  • 1 AFI album
  • 1 Panic! At The Disco album

As you can guess, I was not happy. I'm glad it wasn't bands like Cobra Starship, Hey Monday and The Academy Is... though. So all is going to be cool! I just finished putting the last one back onto iTunes.

I have an event tonight... I guess that's my way of saying I have to go upstairs and bath, as opposed to sit on my arse in my dressing gown any longer! I have to wait until Friday to see my Greg Pritchard on Britain's Got Talent... Not Fair! YouTube him if you get the chance!

Oh, and the answer: £60

Kindest Regards,
An Amused,
Stripes xy

1 comment:

  1. £60 for a bear?! What would you do with him? Where would you put him?
    Was that a teddy bear shop you were in?

    Sam

    ReplyDelete