Welcome to my World

I'm a lover of music and I'm a lover of words. I may come across as sarcastic, cynical and pathetic; it's okay if you think that, because that's how I roll. I've been alive since the 17th of November 1993; I've been a Vegetarian since the 19th of May 2008. Stephen Fry, in my young eyes, is God. (You can find an old monologue of his somewhere on the right-hand side of this page.)

Sit back, relax, take a leap right out of your world. It'll only take a minute of your time. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

29 May, 2009

That's Seriously Not Cool

If Greg got through, I'd be over the moon. If Greg lost against someone really good, and then didn't get through, I'd be okay about it. If Greg lost against some tiny child who couldn't even sing her song the first time round, then I'd be seriously... ARGH! Oh, and guess what; I'm not happy.

It's not that my favourite didn't get through to the final, it's that Hollie broke down crying when she COMPLETELY messed up her set (that she's been preparing for ages), and then cried on national live television, got to do it again even though Simon always says, again and again, you can't mess up and start again on a live show, and then beat Greg due to her 'bravery.' That's why I'm not happy. I mean, Fair play, Greg wasn't that great tonight. Seriously, the song choice was retarded (I mean, who sings a duet with themself on live television when everything depends on it?) and the whole set was just awful (a revolving cloak?!).

My mother won't even try to understand why I'm so, well, frustrated (not the word I had in mind, but the only word I'm going to write considering my parents might see this). In a word where there are no second chances, a tiny girl (who can sing really well) bursts out crying on live television and then ruins somebody elses chances. I mean, I bet Greg wanted to do it again.

I'm basically feeling betrayed by the stupid ways in which television shows positively discriminate tiny children who happen to be adorable and talented. I seriously can't see them giving a second chance to anyone else. It was just so predictable.

Maybe they shouldn't have ten-year-olds on the show as they aren't all that reliable to give a good performance. All the other kids were fine, so why did Hollie have to be any different?

Kindest Regards,
The Moody Bitch,
Stripes xy

No comments:

Post a Comment