Welcome to my World

I'm a lover of music and I'm a lover of words. I may come across as sarcastic, cynical and pathetic; it's okay if you think that, because that's how I roll. I've been alive since the 17th of November 1993; I've been a Vegetarian since the 19th of May 2008. Stephen Fry, in my young eyes, is God. (You can find an old monologue of his somewhere on the right-hand side of this page.)

Sit back, relax, take a leap right out of your world. It'll only take a minute of your time. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

23 May, 2009

Long Time No Speak!

Heya, I haven't been on here for ages, and guess what: It's Not My Fault!

I've been looking after my mother... My computer had one of those Trojan viruses that saves itself in 12 different places and it was called WinPC Advisor (or something)... Dad's been on World of Warcraft non-stop so I haven't been able to even come onto the computer!

Anyway... I've had an operation. I had it yesterday and sue to where it was, I can't wash my hair for SIX DAYS. I wash my hair everyday. I'm not a hygiene freak (far from it). I'm not all girly and I don't wash my hair with a billion different products (just one that's not tested on animals). My hair is horribly greasy, I hate it, it's making me miserable. I'm washing it on Thursday fer sure though! I need to go to this Drama thing, and I'm going to be presentable for that at least!

Changing the subject: Britain's Got Talent is on tonight! They're going to be sorting out which 40 will be in the semi-finals. We see some more auditions tonight, so my next blog will probably be my favourite acts. I'm doing this for people who don't watch the show (but mainly if Manny gets bored!).

So yeah... I can't really think about anything else to comment on. I need to make a new YouTube video soon... I think I have an idea in mind already!

Kindest Regards,
A Very Greasy,
Stripes xy

1 comment:

  1. SOPHIE!

    I am so glad that you are back in the world of the living. I missed you like hell... seriously... words can't possibly say how much I missed our conversations. I hope this will change in very very near future and you will make me happy by... well, say "sending me a message/comment over myspace" so that our oh so interesting conversations about "killing as many people as possible within 10 minutes" and "taking over the world and drinking the blood of our slaves while doing it!" can keep go on. I'm just waiting for you my chocolate muffin. :D
    After all, there are so many things we HAVE to talk about.

    Oh, and, my dearest, you should actually know me by this point, don't you? I'M ALWAYS FUCKING BORED, so entertain me! ;D

    ReplyDelete