Welcome to my World

I'm a lover of music and I'm a lover of words. I may come across as sarcastic, cynical and pathetic; it's okay if you think that, because that's how I roll. I've been alive since the 17th of November 1993; I've been a Vegetarian since the 19th of May 2008. Stephen Fry, in my young eyes, is God. (You can find an old monologue of his somewhere on the right-hand side of this page.)

Sit back, relax, take a leap right out of your world. It'll only take a minute of your time. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

03 May, 2009

Bernard's my Baby

This is amazingly cute... Ages ago, or maybe even a fortnight ago, I ate a green pepper since green is my favourite colour pepper and then I came to all the little tiny seeds in the middle that just look plain weird. So I ran outside and asked Mother and Dad what would happen if you planted them.

Mother: They'll Grow.
Dad:
The lies mothers tell their children to keep them happy...
So I planted them all in a subtle sized pot that mother provided me, and then a millipede came out of the pot to our horror! But that was only a five second event at the most, Dad put it outside where millipedes belong! haha Two weeks-ish down the line and then Bernard stuck his head through the soil. This is his first week (also what he looks like right this second):

Is he not a babe? If you can't see him, he's right in the middle! Tiny... I know. But his name is Bernard and he is my very own Pepper Baby :) And when he's dead and gone (as I couldn't even look after my cacti properly), I shall always remember him as Bernard: my First Pepper Baby.

Kindest Regards,
Green Fingers,
Stripes xy
*nya*

PostScript: Isn't it funny how the word Pacifist has the word fist in?

2 comments:

  1. He's got his mother's teeth! Such a cute little boy. I know he is destined to do good to mankind, I can feel it. Children starving in the third world? No problem! Here comes "Bernard the Pepper Producing Potpurry, Presented Purely by the Purch Pole Paled President of Peppervale". My lips burn like fire after so many "P's".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to dunk him in my coffee, or put him in my pocket, etc. ^_^

    ReplyDelete