Welcome to my World

I'm a lover of music and I'm a lover of words. I may come across as sarcastic, cynical and pathetic; it's okay if you think that, because that's how I roll. I've been alive since the 17th of November 1993; I've been a Vegetarian since the 19th of May 2008. Stephen Fry, in my young eyes, is God. (You can find an old monologue of his somewhere on the right-hand side of this page.)

Sit back, relax, take a leap right out of your world. It'll only take a minute of your time. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

14 June, 2009

Who Said What?

It's gone! What's gone? The baby. I lost her. I know how that feels. Then give me sympathy! I deserve sympathy as well! I lost one too! Why did you lose yours? No idea. You? I smoked. Was it still born? No. Deformed. Did you lose it naturally? Not really. Abortion? Abortion. Abortion! Yes. I lost a child. If I had her deformed I would've been happy. Rather deformed than dead when it comes to babies. Do you disapprove of me? Of course. Why? Abortions are allowed aren't they? Not morally. I don't want to bring a baby into this world with deformities. Why? Scared it will grow a bigger personality than you? How would it do that? Bullying builds character. I see you were never bullied. Yes I was. Why? What could you possibly be bullied for? I was deformed.

Kindest Regards,
A Playful but Twisted,
Stripes xy

1 comment:

  1. Very good, but quite odd. I like the twist at the end, it suddenly all becomes clear. You've taken a controversial subject and twisted it so that it's almost funny. Well done!
    Sam

    ReplyDelete