Welcome to my World

I'm a lover of music and I'm a lover of words. I may come across as sarcastic, cynical and pathetic; it's okay if you think that, because that's how I roll. I've been alive since the 17th of November 1993; I've been a Vegetarian since the 19th of May 2008. Stephen Fry, in my young eyes, is God. (You can find an old monologue of his somewhere on the right-hand side of this page.)

Sit back, relax, take a leap right out of your world. It'll only take a minute of your time. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

25 October, 2009

23 Days To Go...

Okay, so there are twenty-three days until I can sell scrap metal (thanks Sam), so I'm actually really excited! I think that it's probably because I'll be a major (not that I'm going to use that fact for anything knowing me...) and then if anything were to happen, it would be completely legal! Although saying that, with parents like mine, I can't really see when I'll actually get the oppertunity until I'm in university. Maybe they'll change, Dad said my bedtime will go up by half an hour to midnight! We all know that that's going to be another rule forgotten though... I mean, come on, who bothers with a bedtime anymore? Just shut up and they'll let you stay downstairs until three in the morning! However, I get the feeling that I won't actually be getting the 'Birds and Bees' conversation for some reason, it just doesn't seem appropriate after everything we've gone through with Tess!
More importantly though, Abi's birthday is in three days, but we're celebrating on Tuesday instead of the actual Thursday. I'll be sure to tell you how that all goes. Plus I'm going to Swansea as a cat tomorrow, so that should be fun. Hopefully I'll get some pictures and hopefully John and Edward won't go out on the X Factor tonight! They probably will, but I just don't want to see them go! It'll totally suck! Sorry sanity, I've let you down again! Oh, and talking about a lack of sanity, I'm like, on my last 60 pages of American Psycho! I thoroughly enjoyed it, but I can't wait to watch the film with Christian Bale and Jared Leto in!
Kindest Regards,
Tofu xy

3 comments:

  1. You get to stay up till midnight!? I'm usually in bed by 10:30 and asleep by 11:00! Except in the holidays when I can stay up downstairs till my parents go to sleep (usually 11:30) then I stay up for ages upstairs playing GTA or working on the website (which is I actually enjoy, I'm well pleased, I've got a pinboard!), sometimes all night.

    At 16, maybe you can buy liqueur chocolates and rape people, but you're gonna have to wait a whole 2 years before you can buy axes and crossbows and own an organ donor card.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't have to be 18 to own an organ donor card Sam. I have one and so does my brother. You go to bed at 3 in the morning? I'm in bed by 9 and asleep by 11! But I do sleep like 14 hours on the weekend. I actually beat my record and slept 15 hours non-stop. (I usually wake up for like ten minutes at 7 o'clock!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually don't go to bed. At the current time, I've been awake for 6 days, 18 hours 15 minutes. And I'm not tired.
    I also have an organ donor card. Hell, they're no use to me once I've popped my clogs. :D
    And on the Birds and the Bees... My father actually did that to me... :S Not nice. xD Count yourself lucky, Sophie.

    ReplyDelete