Welcome to my World

I'm a lover of music and I'm a lover of words. I may come across as sarcastic, cynical and pathetic; it's okay if you think that, because that's how I roll. I've been alive since the 17th of November 1993; I've been a Vegetarian since the 19th of May 2008. Stephen Fry, in my young eyes, is God. (You can find an old monologue of his somewhere on the right-hand side of this page.)

Sit back, relax, take a leap right out of your world. It'll only take a minute of your time. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

10 October, 2009

Hate That I Love You

Just shut up for a minute and listen; I never meant to hurt you, it hurts me just to think of it, and I never meant to hurt you a second time. I guess that's just the way of life though, and don't worry, because I'm suffering now. The thought of you with somebody else hurts as much as if someone was punching me repeatedly in the stomach. However, the thought of me never being 'your girl' again is just the hardest thing to deal with. You've never meant so much to me, and yet I've probably never meant so little to you. I would stab her to death so you would never be with her, the thought of you and her repulses me. I would eat meat just so you would love me. I would cry all my tears and bleed all my blood just to have you back. I know I've always been the one in the wrong, and I never tried hard enough to make things work, but I think that you're the proof I've needed to believe that love can happen more than once. Rob broke my heart the first time, I've broken my heart a second... You're going to stay in my mind until I become a cold, shell of a person. I dreamt that you and I were laying together one night, and I was crying because I love you so much. Alas, when I woke up, I was crying because I knew that that will never be. You will never take me back and I will never expect you to, because you are the best person I will ever know and you deserve so much better than this poor, pathetic thing that people call Sophie Brown. However, that won't stop me from loving you and thinking of you everyday, forever and always.

14 comments:

  1. So you'd screw all your ideals just for one guy? How shockingly anti-climactic. I know you being BETTER than that. But what the hell...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's going on with your grammar babes? xD Him and I are still in touch and really friendly, so you can piss off with your stupid remarks. You don't know the 'situation' and if you're who I think you are (the whole anonymous thing is pretty weak...) then maybe you should just leave... Yeah? =) Because you won't be missed in this little place that I call my life for long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually i didn't post that...which i find funny tbh. I am spending my time with harri thanks...so dont you worry about little old me, im doing just fine tah :) Funnily enough the happiest i have been since....hmm let me think, i met you? I can't believe i fell for your shit all of the time. It is a miracle how you still have people who class you as friends, because your such a manipulative bitch who uses people then sets them to one side.
    Ohh, and i hope you do "bleed all your blood" to get them back, they would be better off for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see that you can ammend what you say as you're very wrong. I happen to know the situation, and i don't get whos stalking who? Because pretty much from what you're saying seems like you're stalking this poor bugger. Run my friend, run very far away mate. And yeah don't go around matts friends accusing them of writing this as you will ever know who wrote this. Gutted

    ReplyDelete
  5. *shakes head* This 'poor bugger' is keeping in touch with me, and as he's in my school it's a very easy thing to do.
    Matthew, you fell for my sister as well you jerk! I thought you'd be above the whole 'kill yourself' thing, I don't know why, maybe because you're so over dramatic and freak out at everything... Oh yes, I remember you running around the park crying because of my sister! I also remember you and her texting each other for days and then you dropped her like a hot towel as soon as I happened to mention that she liked all the nice people. I mean hey, you had us both on, she deserved a bit more sensitivity than that. You've always known about the bitter rivalry between me and her and that she's not emotionally stable! Bad Matthew, VERY bad Matthew!
    And you, Mrs Anonymous (I believe this to be above Joe's social standars), I have a few people in mind =) You just j=hiding your face is pathetic, it's like avoiding anybody pointing the finger at you! xD Lame! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm, im no longer annon, point the finger at me now? while you figure out who i am?

    ReplyDelete
  7. *hands up* Not sure... but if I don't know you, why are you on my blog, who led you here and why do you even care what I've written? If you haven't been directly involved with my life, then you have no right to point the finger and laugh since, quite frankly, you don't know jack shit about what I'm talking about. I mean, come on, why waste your time on this petty subject when you aren't actually involved in my life? I don't get it...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Because its entertainment?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well you sound like one hell of a great guy to sit back and laugh at someone else... I mean, that's what your parents always wanted you to turn in to right? Oh, and I see Matthew's gone quiet; is it your role to fight his battles? You're too biased to know anything that's gone on, you have to hear both sides of the story to have a fair judgement.

    ReplyDelete
  10. that last annon was matt, he put it annon by accident. and go on explain i got two ears, one for each side of any story. Because at the end of the day this is why u do these blogg things? because you crave attention? i love to write on these things to fufil dreams, but mainly out of own personal gain, like a couple of moments entertainment. i couldnt really care less about you or your problems.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not telling you the whole story because you're a piece of shit that I can't be bothered to tell my history to, and also, it's a whole 3 years of history you're asking me to explain in one post? Are you crazy? There are too many ups and downs, too much detail taht I can't afford to miss, and I seriously can't be bothered to mention it all...
    I write these to get things into perspective and to savour moments that I'd probably forget a few month on, for example, the snow in February and the trees covered in snow. If you couldn't care less, then why are you spending so much time replying? I mean, come on, watching a vlog is fine, but reading a blog is just ridiculous. Get your own life, yeah?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey now wait a second! I happen to know that Sophie is really nice person and a great friend. I don't see what the point of all this criticizing is, does it make you feel better about yourself? Why are you even reading this blog if you don't like Sophie? And what's with all this ganging up? This is just so stupid. Get a life!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have one thanks :)
    And its fun.

    ReplyDelete