Welcome to my World

I'm a lover of music and I'm a lover of words. I may come across as sarcastic, cynical and pathetic; it's okay if you think that, because that's how I roll. I've been alive since the 17th of November 1993; I've been a Vegetarian since the 19th of May 2008. Stephen Fry, in my young eyes, is God. (You can find an old monologue of his somewhere on the right-hand side of this page.)

Sit back, relax, take a leap right out of your world. It'll only take a minute of your time. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

29 October, 2009

Stupid Birds and Bees

Today, I narrowly avoided the Birds and Bees conversation, and to be completely truthful, it left me with horrible chills. This is what happened:
DAD - When are you going to have sex?
ME - When I'm Sixteen...
MOM - You're goig to have sex just because you're Sixteen?!
ME - No, I mean when I do it'll be legal...
DAD - I'm not talking about the law. i'm asking you when you're going to have sex.
ME - I'm not going to plan it out. It's not like you have to have an appointment!
Then dad went on about how he doesn't like me talking to a seventeen-year-old who isn't in school and who is going to be moving into a flat soon. He went on to tell me that he didn't want me to ever have sex (obviously joking...), but still, it was horrible.
Dad doesn't like my latest fascination because he lives in a hostel (for resonable reasons - he wasn't thrown out for being a delinquent), he didn't go back to school (instead he took up some courses which he passed and is on £200 a week working full time from 4.30am) and he happens to be someone that Tess knows (even though she pretty much knows the whole of Ammanford). Dad said that all a guy needs is a place to take a girl back, but he just seems like such a monster when he goes on about 'what all guys do'. It's so annoying and judgmental of him to not like someone when he hasn't ever met him... He makes me happy, Mother seems happy for me at least!
I feel so frustraited. I mean, in nineteen days I'll be able to have sex with whoever I choose (as long as they're over sixteen). So it wouldn't be a sin or anything, would it?
Kindest Regards,
Tofu xy

1 comment:

  1. Instead of listening to the rem above, heed some GOOD advice.
    Not ALL guys are monsters. MOST, in fact, are nice. As long as you act sensibly, keep a level head, and know to have a strong stance against anything you don't WANT to, and don't HAVE to do, then you'll be fine. :)

    ReplyDelete