Welcome to my World

I'm a lover of music and I'm a lover of words. I may come across as sarcastic, cynical and pathetic; it's okay if you think that, because that's how I roll. I've been alive since the 17th of November 1993; I've been a Vegetarian since the 19th of May 2008. Stephen Fry, in my young eyes, is God. (You can find an old monologue of his somewhere on the right-hand side of this page.)

Sit back, relax, take a leap right out of your world. It'll only take a minute of your time. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

01 July, 2009

Don't Cry

Okay, maybe I get to attached to people on the television, but it's not my fault. On Britain's Next Top Model, Jade (who I am pretty much in love with) won a challenge and the prize was a couture dress. She was trying one on, and was all excited (it was seriously sweet) and she looked over to the other girls because she was so proud of herself but they just glared back. In the speaking parts they do, she was nearly crying saying that she was so proud of herself but when she saw the other girls, it was upsetting to realise how they don't want you to be in that position. It was really sad since she was practically crying. Why can't people be happy for others, even if it is a competition? Anyway, it really upset me.

On a more uplifting note, I bought La Roux's album today on Amazon. I'm excited as my favourite band (Cobra Starship) are releasing their album this month. Elliot Minor's will be soon as well. I'm still loving Green Day's new album, I was not disappointed. Plus the 4th book in the werecat series by Rachel Vincent came out today, I shall be receiving that soon as I pre-ordered it with last weeks pocket money. I didn't realise I spent my pocket money before I received it this much! It's okay though. I have £75 in my purse and £60 in the bank. I also have some money boxes, so I'm not turning into a spendaholic!

Oh and before I go, I've gone back to writing. Padraig O'Doherty (the Irish main character) and Matthew Shepherd (the hot American friend) were very happy to see my return. I need to change their names, as when I googled them, Padraig O'Doherty turned out to be some random guy on FaceBook, and Matthew Shepherd was a gay 21-year-old student in America who was tortured and murdered by two guys who acted gay to win his trust, although his surname is spelt without the H after the P. This is actually a tad bit like the character I had written. Plus I think I'm developing a thing for Ed Byrne, an Irish comedian. Yes I know, it's totally the Irish thing again! Oh well... as long as my guardian angel is a leprechaun I'm happy!

Kindest Regards,
A Boiling Hot,
Stripes xy

1 comment:

  1. Why people can't be happy for others? Because people, human beings, as we know them, are predictable, fucking idiots who only care for themselves and not for other human beings. People can't be proud because they just don't care for anyone else but themselves, and it doesn't matter how hard you try in your life, it doesn't care if you are fighting so darn fucking hard to finally make sense out of everything, there will be always someone behind you, waiting with a kitchen knife to finally stab it into your back. And then, but only then, you realise what a bad fucking joke everything is... I think I'm going to kill myself right now...

    I'm glad that you finally returned to writing and I'm really looking forawrd to see how everything grows in the process. I hope you care to let me take a look into it sometime in the near future. Of course, only if I'm still alive to this point.
    As for the names, I think you should leave them as they are. After all, it's just a weird coincidence. And you can play around with the names as much as you like, in the end of the day, you will always come up with a name that's similar to someone elses. You should especially leave Shepherd's name like it is. It is a pretty spine chilling detail, and in the end of it all, you can even say that you named him like this out of purpose.

    ReplyDelete