Welcome to my World

I'm a lover of music and I'm a lover of words. I may come across as sarcastic, cynical and pathetic; it's okay if you think that, because that's how I roll. I've been alive since the 17th of November 1993; I've been a Vegetarian since the 19th of May 2008. Stephen Fry, in my young eyes, is God. (You can find an old monologue of his somewhere on the right-hand side of this page.)

Sit back, relax, take a leap right out of your world. It'll only take a minute of your time. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

31 July, 2009

Tippity Top Songs :D

I finally did it! I managed to make a playlist of my 20 all time favourite songs in order!
  1. Tonight, Tonight by Smashing Pumpkins
  2. One Day Robots Will Cry by Cobra Starship
  3. Somebody Else's Guy by Jocelyn Brown
  4. Disco 2000 by Pulp
  5. Silently by Elliot Minor
  6. Last Night On Earth by Green Day
  7. 27 by Fall Out Boy
  8. Every You Every Me by Placebo
  9. Home Sweet Home by Motley Crue
  10. It's Raining Men by The Weather Girls
  11. Better Off As Two by FrankMusik
  12. Greatest Day by Take That
  13. Demolition Lovers by My Chemical Romance
  14. Hot For Teacher by Van Halen
  15. Armatage Shanks by Green Day
  16. Good Enough by Evanescence
  17. Gold by Spandau Ballet
  18. Explosive by Bond
  19. Mr. Bojangles by Ray Quinn
  20. The Lovecats by The Cure

Kindest Regards,

Stripes xy

3 comments:

  1. I've only heard of seven of those bands, and I've only listened to two of them!

    'One Day Robots will Cry' sounds interesting, I might buy it...

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although some of the bands you've listed don't really... well... "fit" my taste, most of them are pretty pimp. Especially The Cure, who helped me become the psychologically tortured soul that I am today. Lovecats is an awesome song, indeed, but it CAN'T beat "The Hanging Garden", "Fascination Street" and 'especially' the underrated awesomeness that is "Fear Of Ghosts". Check those out if you are interested, I think you might like them.

    Placebo and Motley Crüe are always awesome to dive into. Quite spiritual, actually. I really love it how far your taste in music goes. There are no blacks and whites, only shades of gray. The fact that you put "Take That" into the same cabin as 'Fall Out Boy' and 'FrankMusik' frankly speaks for itself. Very nice. And... oh my... what am I seeing there? Ray Quinn? Now THAT is gorgeous, I could kiss you for that alone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I hope you don't mind that I'm ripping off that idea for my own blog? I never thought about what my "Top 20 Songs List" could look like, interesting to work such thing out. Let's see if I got some songs in my Top 20's that YOU could relate to. ;)

    ReplyDelete