Welcome to my World

I'm a lover of music and I'm a lover of words. I may come across as sarcastic, cynical and pathetic; it's okay if you think that, because that's how I roll. I've been alive since the 17th of November 1993; I've been a Vegetarian since the 19th of May 2008. Stephen Fry, in my young eyes, is God. (You can find an old monologue of his somewhere on the right-hand side of this page.)

Sit back, relax, take a leap right out of your world. It'll only take a minute of your time. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

30 July, 2009

Quick Update of Nothing

So far, I have seen no proof that my guardian angel is a leprechaun. The only time a respectable adult has taken any interest in my blog, I've written about a used condom. Not cool, actually, it's pretty embarrassing.


I've been watching Desperate Romantics, mainly because Aidan Turner is in it, but I do like the Pre-Raphalites as well! So I am watching it for the art as well. I always wandered how they painted that Ophelia picture. Oof! That reminds me of one of my favourite quotes from some kid two years younger than me in school. He ran up to Carys (who's an amazing artist) and said "Are you that person that paints photographs?" Classic!

I have a walrus load of work to do over the holiday. It sucks! Somebody please remind me why I took Art? There's absolutely no self-expression and I'm completely useless when it comes to faking passion. It takes ages as well...

Stephen Fry (God) is Mottophobic, so now I'm not worried about being a freak because even if it does class me as one, I'm a tad bit like Stephen Fry!

I'm 50 pages away from finishing Hubert Selby Jr's Requiem For a Dream. I like the story, but the writing style is simply awful. Basically, one scene, or mini story, is written in one paragraph, and one paragraph is around 4 pages. That makes it tiresome to read and as I have to finish a paragraph before I put the bookmark in so I don't loose my place, I don't start reading a new paragraph unless I know how long it is.

After I'm done with this book, I'm moving onto Prey by Rachel Vincent, Diary by (my favourite author) Chuck Palahniuk and Moab is My Washpot by Stephen Fry.

Kindest Regards,
A Seriously Bored,
Stripes xy

1 comment:

  1. "I have seen no proof that my guardian angel is a leprechaun"

    But, you have seen no proof that your guardian angel isn't a leprechaun, so it must be true!

    This might help with your fear (unless you don't want to cure your fear because Stephen has it!):
    http://www.phobia-fear-release.com/mottephobia.html

    btw, just finished reading 'Fight Club' - one of the best fiction books I have ever read, comparable to 'Mostly Harmless' by Douglas Adams (obviously not in style!).

    Sam

    ReplyDelete