Welcome to my World

I'm a lover of music and I'm a lover of words. I may come across as sarcastic, cynical and pathetic; it's okay if you think that, because that's how I roll. I've been alive since the 17th of November 1993; I've been a Vegetarian since the 19th of May 2008. Stephen Fry, in my young eyes, is God. (You can find an old monologue of his somewhere on the right-hand side of this page.)

Sit back, relax, take a leap right out of your world. It'll only take a minute of your time. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

25 July, 2009

Thanks a Bunch, Mom

Mother just walked in holding a box from my sister's room. She shook the box at me, signalling that I was suppose to open it, so I laughed and asked if it was scary. I thought that maybe there were dead bugs in there or a huge spider or something. Mother said it wasn't insects or anything, but she sounded like she was going to cry. So I opened it.

Now being a virgin (do I get a cash prize?), I've never really seen anything like this. In the middle of the box was a knotted condom, and when I lifted it up a bit, there was all this gunky stuff in there. It was pretty rank... I'll give you that!

Mother burst out crying saying she was going to put some Winnie The Pooh stuff in there (bless my Mom, she's so sweet) but she didn't see the point now. She asked what it was and I told her, the I asked if she's ever seen one and she shook her head saying that women her age don't usually see used condoms.

The worst part is that I don't know how old it is and I touched something that had not only been on a penis, but inside my sister's vagina... Gross! I think I might just die. Before I die though, I'm going to call Tess and ask her what the hell is wrong with her.

Kindest Regards,
A Grossed Out,
Stripes xy

No comments:

Post a Comment