Welcome to my World

I'm a lover of music and I'm a lover of words. I may come across as sarcastic, cynical and pathetic; it's okay if you think that, because that's how I roll. I've been alive since the 17th of November 1993; I've been a Vegetarian since the 19th of May 2008. Stephen Fry, in my young eyes, is God. (You can find an old monologue of his somewhere on the right-hand side of this page.)

Sit back, relax, take a leap right out of your world. It'll only take a minute of your time. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

18 July, 2009

Work Experience (in Brief)

MONDAY:

Sorted through the attic of costumes, make-up and wigs. Designed costumes and set for our upcoming play. Did some administrative work.





TUESDAY:

Prepared a presentation about our costume and set design to give that night. Started to collect some cardboard boxes to use for the set. Did some administrative work. Promoted the upcoming show.




WEDNESDAY:

Collected all of the boxes to use for the set. We strengthened the set. We prepared the set. We did some flyering. We bought material to use for the costumes.


THURSDAY:

Preparation for painting the set. Painted the set. Made the ties.



FRIDAY:

Packed away the set for transportation. Finished off the ties. Edited the scripts and did some stage management. Put the clasps on the ties. Collected the props. Packed up.

1 comment:

  1. Cool! Looks like you really enjoyed you work experience, it seems like quite a good job working in a theatre. I bet you're glad you didn't do boiler repair (Chris Grylls)!

    I'm gonna finally post on my blog soon in a bit, it'll be quite a long one.

    OMGs! You didn't finish with xy!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete