Welcome to my World

I'm a lover of music and I'm a lover of words. I may come across as sarcastic, cynical and pathetic; it's okay if you think that, because that's how I roll. I've been alive since the 17th of November 1993; I've been a Vegetarian since the 19th of May 2008. Stephen Fry, in my young eyes, is God. (You can find an old monologue of his somewhere on the right-hand side of this page.)

Sit back, relax, take a leap right out of your world. It'll only take a minute of your time. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

16 February, 2009

Two Wrongs Don't Make a Right...

As I lay in bed that night
I found a shadow on the wall
And in my head curiosity grew
For on that spot no shadow should fall

Walking slowly towards the shadow
I felt a quick beating in my heart
So when I found the shadow, a man
I couldn't quite work out his art

His eyes were sunken, his face tight
I looked at him and asked why he was there
He didn't move for minutes on end
Finally he said only I would care

He was a ghost with a story to share
He was a ghost from present times
He could only walk around as a shadow
Until he finally confessed his crimes

So I sat on the bed and he on the wall
He started to pace and started to tell
The murders he'd dealt on every occasion
He said from the start he was going to hell

He told me details and he told me dates
He told me that'd he'd only target dames
He finished the tale he's needed to voice
Then all of a sudden he burst into flames

A bellowing shout could be heard but not seen
The ghost disappeared but the fire raged on
The fire just quickened and started to spread
A stranger walked in and my fears were gone

Was this my angel come to save me from death?
He shook his head and said, "You chose the wrong side
You helped a madman escape his punishment"
He invited me home and my eyes opened wide

This man was the devil and not my friend
I declined his offer and told him why
He clapped his hands and the fire grew vivid
He bowed before saying "Goodbye"

Now I'm a shadow on a wall,
Coming to a town near you
Yet I shant ask anyone for their help
Until my punishment is through

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Dark, but I love it =D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this yours? If so, it's very good. Mind if I nick it and turn it into a song? :D

    btw - It's Rhodri. :D I'ma get an account on this soon... xD

    xox

    ReplyDelete