Welcome to my World

I'm a lover of music and I'm a lover of words. I may come across as sarcastic, cynical and pathetic; it's okay if you think that, because that's how I roll. I've been alive since the 17th of November 1993; I've been a Vegetarian since the 19th of May 2008. Stephen Fry, in my young eyes, is God. (You can find an old monologue of his somewhere on the right-hand side of this page.)

Sit back, relax, take a leap right out of your world. It'll only take a minute of your time. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

05 February, 2009

Oh the Weather Outside is Frightful, But the Fire is So Delightful, & Since We've No Place To Go...

Oh yes... it's snowing... it is officially our (Britain's) annual snowshine! I just wish the news would stop ruining the mood.
I don't see why I had to drag my lazy bum outta bed this morning though... Had registration. Had first lesson. Had break. Got ready to go home.
I had a Math test first lesson, and it didn't really feel like a test because this guy (called Guy) sits opposite me, and shouting in whisper, I hear:
Sophie! Look outside! It's snowing... and it's sticking!
I looked up to see this fifteen year old turn into a five year old,
bouncing in his chair in excitement whilst our teacher goes: Guy!
It was entertaining never-the-less, made my hair look like I had dandruff since it's dark... I kept thinking about that scene from Edward Scissorhands...
Anyway, I am so excited for Sunday! I have two Tv programmes on! Dancing on Ice & Being Human!

Geez, it's sad that I get so excited over what's on Tv, but I'm writing a book now, so hopefully I won't come across as shallow in future posts!
Kindest Regards,
Stripes xx

PS: I took this photo as I was walking out to the Bus Bays in my school ... Trees are sooo pretty when they're covered in snow, like people wearing make-up. If it continues to snow then I guess I'll update more pictures, I have a photo of my parents on the dog walk, but I didn't feel it appropriate in this post. I'm eager to feature it on here though!

No comments:

Post a Comment