Welcome to my World

I'm a lover of music and I'm a lover of words. I may come across as sarcastic, cynical and pathetic; it's okay if you think that, because that's how I roll. I've been alive since the 17th of November 1993; I've been a Vegetarian since the 19th of May 2008. Stephen Fry, in my young eyes, is God. (You can find an old monologue of his somewhere on the right-hand side of this page.)

Sit back, relax, take a leap right out of your world. It'll only take a minute of your time. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

28 February, 2009

Just One Week...

It's Saturday! So that already means I get to see Aiden Turner (Being Human's Mitchell) and Ray Quinn tomorrow on Tv. Then, next Saturday I'm going to see one of the bestest bands on Earth (there could possibly be an even better one on Jupiter, so I thought it best not to insult them by saying 'bestest band in the universe'), so in the words of Rolf Harris: Can You Guess What it is Yet?
I'm going to see Fall Out Boy on March 7th with Ffion at Cardiff International Arena (a.k.a. CIA). I am ultra-excited! I feel like I use to when Christmas was coming! I'm not sure if Hey Monday or Kids in Glass Houses are playing... I love both either way. I'll update you next week about those details!
I have loads of work to do though... Art is the worst, then I have Business and English to do as well... But then The Last Shadow Puppets came on NME (straight after Pete Doherty) so the music in my ears is ace... =P
I took a photo of myself (which I seriously hated since the lights made me look a tad orange), I then edited it (since I was bored) and Eureka... I really like it now! So yeah... That's it really...
Kindest Regards,
StripeS xx

No comments:

Post a Comment