Welcome to my World

I'm a lover of music and I'm a lover of words. I may come across as sarcastic, cynical and pathetic; it's okay if you think that, because that's how I roll. I've been alive since the 17th of November 1993; I've been a Vegetarian since the 19th of May 2008. Stephen Fry, in my young eyes, is God. (You can find an old monologue of his somewhere on the right-hand side of this page.)

Sit back, relax, take a leap right out of your world. It'll only take a minute of your time. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

14 February, 2009

Let's Ignore The Fact It's Saint Val's...

I'm well chuffed, I finally bought Hey Monday's album! I've wanted it for a month now, and when I found out that they were supporting Fall Out Boy on March 7th I finally decided to actually spend some money...
I really want some of those glasses! I love them! I wonder how much they'd be or where I could buy them...
Cassadee is so pretty as well, typical American pretty, you know? Pete Wentz says she's like his little sister on his blog. I'm kind of sad, but so are thousands of other people, I read his blog all the time, waiting for a new entry.
Kindest Regards,
Stripes xx

No comments:

Post a Comment