Welcome to my World

I'm a lover of music and I'm a lover of words. I may come across as sarcastic, cynical and pathetic; it's okay if you think that, because that's how I roll. I've been alive since the 17th of November 1993; I've been a Vegetarian since the 19th of May 2008. Stephen Fry, in my young eyes, is God. (You can find an old monologue of his somewhere on the right-hand side of this page.)

Sit back, relax, take a leap right out of your world. It'll only take a minute of your time. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

26 February, 2009

You Had To Be There (But I'm Glad You Weren't).

I actually think that that is a damn good name for a song! (Gah... I just spelt that as snog and then the whole sentence was warped.)
Yesterday, I wore my green vest top under my school shirt (as I usually wear a vest top under it in the colder months). I have a full length mirror in my bedroom and I was changing out of my school uniform when I saw it... MY PANTIES MATCHED MY VEST TOP! xD Seriously..? Not Cool!
Okay, so my PC kind of blew up last night... so yeah... I'm on the laptop now. Hopefully the PC nerds will be able to save my precious iTunes... *sniff sniff*
Oh, and just a quick note to Osian before I leave you (and no, this isn't like the final goodbye before I commit suicide because that's not ow we do)... I wrote you a letter...

Dear Osian,
I have grown to respect your decision of not allowing me to use your sperm in my baby experiment to create the perfect, most talented, smartest child ever. However, that does not mean that I shant go ahead with my plans behind your back (literally).
If you awake with a pain and 'someone is missing' down below, then you must not interupt me with your silly questions as I am obviously in the process of either creating the child OR collecting sperm off my other vicims. i.e. Ray Quinn, Bam Margera, Dita von Teese (the baby needs a mom), Stephen Fry and some random hot comedian.
Kindest Regards,
StripeS xx

2 comments:

  1. Nooooooo!!! Never! Nein! Nej! Non! Na!

    Hold on... How do you intend to aquire my sperm anyway? XD

    xx

    ReplyDelete