Welcome to my World

I'm a lover of music and I'm a lover of words. I may come across as sarcastic, cynical and pathetic; it's okay if you think that, because that's how I roll. I've been alive since the 17th of November 1993; I've been a Vegetarian since the 19th of May 2008. Stephen Fry, in my young eyes, is God. (You can find an old monologue of his somewhere on the right-hand side of this page.)

Sit back, relax, take a leap right out of your world. It'll only take a minute of your time. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

06 February, 2009

What We Think We Are

We always think that we're trying to improve ourselves when actually, we aren't... We really aren't...

I got down all the way to Australia and tried to figure out why. Why was I feeling so down in the trash when I should be feeling Big, Bright and Beautiful (on the inside)?
So I thought:
  • Who are my idols? My hero figures? My perfect people?
  • Pete Wentz, Gabe Saporta, Stephen Fry...
  • They are all guys and therefore I can't take many fashion tips off them (the first two mainly!) without thinking "This will look better on a guy..."
  • In my eyes I will never be perfect because it is simply not possible for a woman to live up to the standards of a man, escpecially as I'm comparing them to each other.

Then I see what my friends wear and I get sooo jealous that they look nice in things that I would never dream of wearing since I know they'd look stupid on me... Even if stupid is my scene!

So anyway... I might end up doing a whole hero-worship blog post on Pete Wentz... He seems to fuel me, for the past three years actually... To all the haters, I'm not interested. Not even in the slightest, seriously. I mean it.

I have put in the photo of my parents on the dog walk... They are both wearing white coats and I've just realised what my mother meant when she said "I hope the people in the cars will see us!" Damn I can be slow!
Anyway, this is where I finish this post... Peace out, Fangs up...

Kindest Regards,
Stripes xx

PS: Today truelly and honestly sucked. My two close peas weren't in so I kind of loned in my head. I say in my head as I was with some people, but that didn't mean much to me to be completely and utterly correct... I would say honest but then I would've used it twice in a paragraph. Thanks Charli... Thanks Carys... Love You Both As Well... ¬.¬

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment