Welcome to my World

I'm a lover of music and I'm a lover of words. I may come across as sarcastic, cynical and pathetic; it's okay if you think that, because that's how I roll. I've been alive since the 17th of November 1993; I've been a Vegetarian since the 19th of May 2008. Stephen Fry, in my young eyes, is God. (You can find an old monologue of his somewhere on the right-hand side of this page.)

Sit back, relax, take a leap right out of your world. It'll only take a minute of your time. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

07 February, 2009

Last Night...

Just a quick note before I actually start this ULTRA SHORT post... Last Night is an amazing song (understatement) by Eighteen Visions. You should totally check it out!

Anyway... I was talking to PeaGreen last night and then I went upstairs, after my mother spent twenty-whole-minutes talking to me about Dad's birthday, she got a phone call from my GrandPapi... He claims it is snowing... again.
Being the 5(teen) year old that I am, I dart to the window and it's true. It's proper snow as well, but that isn't the point...

My parents went on their dog walk (with Floss, a dog) a few hours later and I took Mary (another dog) out to Le Toilet. It's still snowing so I walked outside and round the conservatory to see the Watering Can... completely covered in snow.

It was class, so I took a photo to show the world.
Peace Out, Fangs Up...
Kindest Regards,
Stripes xx

No comments:

Post a Comment