Welcome to my World

I'm a lover of music and I'm a lover of words. I may come across as sarcastic, cynical and pathetic; it's okay if you think that, because that's how I roll. I've been alive since the 17th of November 1993; I've been a Vegetarian since the 19th of May 2008. Stephen Fry, in my young eyes, is God. (You can find an old monologue of his somewhere on the right-hand side of this page.)

Sit back, relax, take a leap right out of your world. It'll only take a minute of your time. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

01 March, 2009

The Sun is Shining?

It's 1st March and the weather is totally nice! The sun is shining (more so than ever lately) and I actually woke up before 3pm =)

The music on Tv is good, it's no longer hard to remember why NME is officially my favourite channel, followed by MTV2, Scuzz and Kerrang...

I still have loads of work to do though, and I honestly just can not be bothered! Seriously like... Gah...

Yuck I just sneezed... 14th March I'm meeting up with my ex... Uh-oh! lol No, I do really want to mind you, it's me that arranged the date! I guess I'm just boring you all now, I found out they don't have Wispa bars in America though! SHOCK HORROR! lol

Oh, and Dancing on Ice is on tonight (which means I get to perv on Ray Quinn and Matt Evers) and Being Human (which means I get to perv on Mitchell (Aidan Turner)). So yeah, tonight is already sounding better than last night!
Kindest Regards,
StripeS xx

No comments:

Post a Comment