Welcome to my World

I'm a lover of music and I'm a lover of words. I may come across as sarcastic, cynical and pathetic; it's okay if you think that, because that's how I roll. I've been alive since the 17th of November 1993; I've been a Vegetarian since the 19th of May 2008. Stephen Fry, in my young eyes, is God. (You can find an old monologue of his somewhere on the right-hand side of this page.)

Sit back, relax, take a leap right out of your world. It'll only take a minute of your time. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

07 March, 2009

FALL OUT BOY -before

Okay, my stomach is sick and I'm ultra excited. I've been on MySpace for an hour, and in that time I:

  1. wrote to Anna (in America)
  2. saw Elliot Minor's new video
  3. made their new song as my profile song
  4. adopted a virtual pet (Padraig)
  5. changed my profile a bit (to incorporate Paddraig into it)
This morning when I woke up, I had a bath, actually dried my hair with the blow dryer (which is a VERY rare occasion) and then dressed, noticing how much I adore my belt. It's bright blue with silver cone-based pyramid studs on (yes I pay attention in Math), and then a silver Clandestine belt buckle (which I bought before I even had a belt to put it on!). It looks amazing, along with my red Clandestine jacket, these things are my pride and joy! =)

I'm SO happy that I'm even wearing my Cobra Starship tee as well.
So I just put my make-up on, I have an hour until Ffion picks me up and I don't know what to do with myself! I'm so excited my brain has stopped functioning properly. I wouldn't class Fall Out Boy as my favourite band, but I would definitely class them as one of the best bands that I listen to. Pete Wentz is such an amazing lyricist, no joke.

I don't know if I'll have the energy to blog tonight about the show... So I might just blog about it tomorrow. I'll have the benefit of hindsight then! haha History paid off... all that poverty and squalor! xD

So yeah... Wishing everyone a good day, I know mine will be AMAZING (even if my dog did just poop on the conservatory floor... stupid whippet puppy that she is! xD). Mother just woke up, Dad went to work 2 hours ago...

This day will be gone in a flash I know, but it will burn bright in my memory for years to come.
Kindest Regards,
StripeS xx

No comments:

Post a Comment