Welcome to my World

I'm a lover of music and I'm a lover of words. I may come across as sarcastic, cynical and pathetic; it's okay if you think that, because that's how I roll. I've been alive since the 17th of November 1993; I've been a Vegetarian since the 19th of May 2008. Stephen Fry, in my young eyes, is God. (You can find an old monologue of his somewhere on the right-hand side of this page.)

Sit back, relax, take a leap right out of your world. It'll only take a minute of your time. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

22 March, 2009

Raype me...

OMG! I THINK I JUST FILLED MY PANTS! RAY WON DANCING ON ICE! SALUTE HIS AMAZINGNESS! ADORE HIS EVERYTHING! HE IS THE SECOND COMING (after Barack Obama)... HE IS MY FUTURE HUSBAND! I'M GOING TO DIVORCE MY CAT (sorry Santi) AND MARRY RAY QUINN! THEN HAVE HIS BABIES AND OMG! HE IS JUST SO AWESOME! I'M SO TOTALLY OBSESSED AND IN LOVE! GAH! xD HE'S COST MY FAMILY SO MUCH MONEY OVER THE PAST TWO YEARS WITH VOTING ON THE X FACTOR AND THEN ON THIS AND IT WAS FINALLY WORTH IT!
Kindest Regards,
Sophie Quinn.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment