Welcome to my World

I'm a lover of music and I'm a lover of words. I may come across as sarcastic, cynical and pathetic; it's okay if you think that, because that's how I roll. I've been alive since the 17th of November 1993; I've been a Vegetarian since the 19th of May 2008. Stephen Fry, in my young eyes, is God. (You can find an old monologue of his somewhere on the right-hand side of this page.)

Sit back, relax, take a leap right out of your world. It'll only take a minute of your time. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

06 March, 2009

Butterfly Bandage

My bum really hurts... I think I slept awkwardly. It feels like a bruise every time I sit down or move my right leg... Then I was hit in the face with a MASSIVE stick/branch thing. Top of my right cheekbone... It's going to bruise, it hurts like hell. There are my hands: my friend, Owen, brings a baseball to school and we play mean catch. We throw hard and dive to catch and all that jizzle. Well I had a few dodgy catches and it's left my hands battered... Then whilst doing the dishwasher I burnt both hands and when I plugged the lamp in under the computer desk, I burnt the top of my left ear on the radiator, which is an inch away from the computer desk. Perfect.

On a more positive note, parent's evening went fantastic and I'm going to see Fall Out Boy tomorrow! Wooo! I'm going to look like a bruise on legs but meh... I'm eating a Flake Praline right now actually... 19:15 on 6th March. That should go in the history books! Only joking, I unwrapped it at 19:15 and had my first bite at 19:16. You need to know these things... obviously. Gosh!

As my friend, Osian (the same one I mentioned in a previous post), has pointed out on his blog (that you can check out at: http://nerdspawn92.blogspot.com/) that it must be the mating season. This is true, and in my mind I have all these people whizzing around in there... There's a guy and a half in Drama, a guy in school, a guy from the past, a billion guys on Tv (of course)... It's making me feel so incredibly lonely... I haven't even had a kiss since January... Desperate right?

I might post a blog of the heartbreak that is Rob.
I might post a blog of the roller coaster that is Guy.
I might post a blog of absolutely nothing of relevance.

Whatever I do though, I'm doing it... xD
Kindest Regards,
StripeS xx

No comments:

Post a Comment