Welcome to my World

I'm a lover of music and I'm a lover of words. I may come across as sarcastic, cynical and pathetic; it's okay if you think that, because that's how I roll. I've been alive since the 17th of November 1993; I've been a Vegetarian since the 19th of May 2008. Stephen Fry, in my young eyes, is God. (You can find an old monologue of his somewhere on the right-hand side of this page.)

Sit back, relax, take a leap right out of your world. It'll only take a minute of your time. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

23 March, 2009

I'll Touch You...

I've found my skill - if you can call it that. When I like a guy, something bad will happen. When I'm happy, something bad will always happen. When I smile, something will go wrong.

Go on, built me up to knock me down. Go on, kick me when I'm down.
Go on, laugh at my misfortune.

Why? Because I must be made of pure evil. I like a guy, now he's broken. I'm having fun and someone will tell me something I don't want to hear. Hell, last time I had fun at the beach my dad had his knee dislocated by my dog!

I'm evil, it's natural, it's not my fault. Want to break? Want to be taken along for a ride and then dropped off in the trash? Want to live in a world where nothing is sensible and everyone is either over-dramatic or a spoil=sport? HANG OUT WITH ME! All entries to this world are free and if you're lucky enough to get out, you'll either be damaged or smarter than the rest of humanity.

Don't say I didn't warn you,
Kindest Regards,
Lucifer xy

1 comment:

  1. Please dont tell me that when you say "I like a guy, now he's broken" you'r talking about who i think your talking about, if you are please dont think it's your falt he is always doing this kind of thing even before you liked him so dont blame your self its not your falt. Nothing that you said is your falt it would only be your falt if you actually caused or tried to cause any of these accidents.

    ReplyDelete