Welcome to my World

I'm a lover of music and I'm a lover of words. I may come across as sarcastic, cynical and pathetic; it's okay if you think that, because that's how I roll. I've been alive since the 17th of November 1993; I've been a Vegetarian since the 19th of May 2008. Stephen Fry, in my young eyes, is God. (You can find an old monologue of his somewhere on the right-hand side of this page.)

Sit back, relax, take a leap right out of your world. It'll only take a minute of your time. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

13 March, 2009

FALL OUT BOY -after

Dude, I can't believe this post is so late... Seriously, a whole SIX days later and now I'm writing about the Fall Out Boy concert... What's the deal with that? lol

Okay, so... Ffi came and picked me up at 14:30, this was followed by an hour long drive to Cardiff and food. We then searched for a car park and when we found one, we started to que. We were queuing for AGES and it had that stupid on-off rain that does everybody's nut in. It was chilly as well, and there were a few retarded drivers who kept on nearly driving into random parts of the que that stretched around the building at least once... But if you don't think, you don't feel. So I didn't think about it and pretty soon I stopped feeling it... I knew what it was like though as Ffion insisted on mentioning: the rain, the time, the cold. Typical Welsh Moaning (in the capital of Wales)! xD

So anyway, doors open and we pour in. Ffi and I head over to the merch table quickly and both buy a tee each for £20. (Ffi got a white Fall Out Boy tee with tour dates on the back; I got a white Hey Monday tee with an ickle kid in a monster suit on.) I chose the Hey Monday tee as I couldn't find any of their merch online and I love them lots and lots, plus I already have a Fall Out Boy top and I have LOADS of Clandestine!

Okay, so we then walk in, buy a programme for £6 each and then head for the stage where we end up like, 7-10 rows away from the front. Cooliau ya? Okay, now lets skip the chit chat and waiting and get to the bands:
  • Hey Monday:~
Hey Monday hit the stage and let me tell you now, Cassadee is: pretty, tiny, adorable, talented, lovely, friendly, funny, sweet, endearing, bouncy, sexy, happy, heart-warming, etc... Plus, I am now totally in love with the bassist... Michael "Jersey" Moriarty. Seriously, in real life, he is the sex. If I remember correctly, he was playing a turquoise (might've been more blue than turquoise) bass. Cassadee then started to play the acoustic for their song Candles which is like, my 2nd favourite song of theirs. She was so good at multi-tasking! Seriously, dude... =P I think I'm in love with a girl... haha She was wearing a white tee and a multi-coloured waistcoat with black skinnys. Cassadee caught a homemade Hey Monday tee and stuck it on the mic. stand before walking off with it.
  • Kids in Glass Houses:~
Okay, for some stupid reason, there was kind of like a moshpit without the senseless beatings and slown down (a hell of a lot). SO, we were all cramped and seriously, it was like a sauna! It was so incredibly hot! Then Kids in Glass Houses came out and, well, I kinda have a crush on Aled Phillips (the singer) anyway, but in real life? phwoar! He was even better! Seriously, something he and Patrick Stump have in common is that they are seriously not photogenic. He kept making us jump, which was hard as there was no room what-so-ever! He had a white shirt on with a blazer on top, then he took off the blazer and seriously... In love or what am I? xD They sound exactly the same live as on Tv. Although he didn't catch the glowstick that someone threw to him... lol Should've seen his face!
  • Fall Out Boy:~

At this point, Ffion couldn't take the crowd and we went to the back. I wasn't let down or disappointed, dude, she was the only reason I was there in the first place! But it did kind of suck going from that close to that far... you know? It took 45 minutes for them to come on, and then my first thoughts were: Gosh Andy's thin! Pete is like, my God, and he's right THERE! Joe's lost the plot completely... Patrick is nowhere near as bad as he comes across on Tv! Then Cassadee came out for the end of Sugar We're Going Down, Pete threw his signature Clandestine bass across the stage and Jersey just about caught it for Pete to do his bit at the end of I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me and last but not least, Patrick did an impression of Peter Griffin off Family Guy! xD It was well cute! They went off and when they came back on, Joe did a weird run and then a rolly-polly..? Think he's lost the plot and I love it! xD I seriously can't believe that they were in the same room as me though... Seriously. One of my main idols (if not THE MAIN) was in the same room as me. Yes... I cried...

Oh, and on a tad random note: I TOTALLY NEED THESE SHOES! ALL OF THEM! DUDE! LOOK AT THEM! PURE AMAZING CLASS! (They also make me think of Gabe..? lol)

Kindest Regards,

StripeS xy

No comments:

Post a Comment