Welcome to my World

I'm a lover of music and I'm a lover of words. I may come across as sarcastic, cynical and pathetic; it's okay if you think that, because that's how I roll. I've been alive since the 17th of November 1993; I've been a Vegetarian since the 19th of May 2008. Stephen Fry, in my young eyes, is God. (You can find an old monologue of his somewhere on the right-hand side of this page.)

Sit back, relax, take a leap right out of your world. It'll only take a minute of your time. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

03 April, 2009

Do us a Flavour!

What do you do when you have a friend, who's really pretty, and needs votes for a modelling competition that she was chosen for? Whore her out of course! xD

Do you feel bad for not texting Comic Relief? Do you hate all the fake, boring models that are INCREDIBLY over-rated? Do you want to do me a favour? If Yes, then read on, if No, then read on anyway!

It would mean the world if you could just text Lucy Bell to 84205... That's all it takes. One text and she comes closer to a place above all the teen queen brats that are surrounding us today! So just text Lucy Bell to 84205, and set us free from all our sins, TODAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment