Welcome to my World

I'm a lover of music and I'm a lover of words. I may come across as sarcastic, cynical and pathetic; it's okay if you think that, because that's how I roll. I've been alive since the 17th of November 1993; I've been a Vegetarian since the 19th of May 2008. Stephen Fry, in my young eyes, is God. (You can find an old monologue of his somewhere on the right-hand side of this page.)

Sit back, relax, take a leap right out of your world. It'll only take a minute of your time. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

25 April, 2009

It's in the Genes

I swear to God that there must be a gene that makes you talented! I mean, there are so many talented people out there who have talented parents! Let's take the example of the Haners. Brian Haner is an amazing musician comedian. His son, Synyster Gates, is an amazingly hot guitarist who is the best and is part of the best band! Is this a coincidence? I don't think so! Look:
  • Brian Haner (Guitar Guy) - Carney Man:

  • Brian Haner Jr. (Synyster Gates) - Solo:

And because they are so awesome, I've stuck two more of their videos below... Oh, and Sam, I think you'll like Octuplet Babies, I don't know why though... Avenged Sevenfold are just so amazing! Synyster Gates = the sex! I was well chuffed when he got Sexiest Male in the Kerrang! poll, even if Kerrang! are full of two-faced arseholes...
  • Brian Haner - Octuplet Babies:

  • Avenged Sevenfold - Afterlife:

1 comment:

  1. I loved octuplet babies! It's so funny! Doesn't Brian Haner look a bit young to be Synyster Gates' father? I loved the last the video, awesome. I thought the lead singer (is that Synyster Gates?) looked quite odd with no guitar just waving his hands around and singing, but the drummer was amazing!

    ReplyDelete