Welcome to my World

I'm a lover of music and I'm a lover of words. I may come across as sarcastic, cynical and pathetic; it's okay if you think that, because that's how I roll. I've been alive since the 17th of November 1993; I've been a Vegetarian since the 19th of May 2008. Stephen Fry, in my young eyes, is God. (You can find an old monologue of his somewhere on the right-hand side of this page.)

Sit back, relax, take a leap right out of your world. It'll only take a minute of your time. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

11 April, 2009

Risque :P

Okay, I'm home alone, lonely and bored. I've been ediing my MySpace (http://myspace.com/sophiestripes) and when I turn around, I see this:
Now let me break this picture down for you... Mary (the pedigree whippet puppy that we bought to keep Floss company after Holly died) was stood with all four paws on the kitchen table. She was nibling a mini-roll wrapper which you might be able to see behind her front right leg.

I was shocked! So I took the photo, and looking at the expression on her face, she knew there was no way out: She's Been Caugt On Camera Red Handed. Her face made me laugh anyway, but then when I told her to get down, she walked all around the table and because the cat was sat on the chair that she must've used as a step ladder, I had to pick her up and place her on the floor!

Kindest Regards,
Potato xy

1 comment: