Welcome to my World

I'm a lover of music and I'm a lover of words. I may come across as sarcastic, cynical and pathetic; it's okay if you think that, because that's how I roll. I've been alive since the 17th of November 1993; I've been a Vegetarian since the 19th of May 2008. Stephen Fry, in my young eyes, is God. (You can find an old monologue of his somewhere on the right-hand side of this page.)

Sit back, relax, take a leap right out of your world. It'll only take a minute of your time. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

04 April, 2009

Geez, I Love Life!

What do I want to do right now? Slam my hand into the wall, individually snap every single bone in my hand, crack my arms and then, for good measures, start slamming my head into the corner of the closet. Why? Because I'm a freak and am so full of jealousy, anger and self-pity that I can't stand to even think about myself.

I don't want to breath anymore, why can't I just stop. I picture mysef jumping backwards down the stairs and yet can't brng myself to do it... I want a car to hit me. I want some crazed madman to shoot me in the back of my head. I want to hear the bullet shatter the back of my skull, squeeze its way through my brains and then burst forth through my forehead. Only then will I be happy.

What's wrong with me? Why am I such a freak? Why do I always fall at the last hurdle? Why can't I do anything by myself and then get so frustrated when it doesnt go my way? Why am I so pathetic? Answer: Because that's Sophie Brown.

Why can't I just be born again in a better time, in a better place, as a better person? Answer: Because there is no God, and there is no justice.

Hope Your Life is Better Than Mine,
The Epic Failure That Is,
Sophie Brown xy

3 comments:

  1. All I want to do, right here, right now, is to cuddle with you. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is a god,don't blame god for the mess that's happening in this world,its not right.blame men and their greed and their wanting to play god,their screwing us over,god is the only one we should believe in.think about it,if you had everything you've ever worked hard for,all the money,all the fame,every last thing you've wanted,you've got,after you get bored with it,what would have left to live for,nothing.God is someone we can never own,we can never conquer owning god,or knowing him,no matter how much money or anything,we can never touch the hands of god,your blaming the wrong person,we can never get bored with god.the most we can do is stand by his side and believe in him.

    ~Yours Truly, Roxxie

    ReplyDelete