Welcome to my World

I'm a lover of music and I'm a lover of words. I may come across as sarcastic, cynical and pathetic; it's okay if you think that, because that's how I roll. I've been alive since the 17th of November 1993; I've been a Vegetarian since the 19th of May 2008. Stephen Fry, in my young eyes, is God. (You can find an old monologue of his somewhere on the right-hand side of this page.)

Sit back, relax, take a leap right out of your world. It'll only take a minute of your time. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

01 April, 2009

You're my Favourite Chain

"You're as perfect as a painting, but they burn easily," Jackson turned his back and started to leave. I don't know what possessed me, whether it was anger or sadness, either way there was a fire burning inside.
"What's that mean to mean?" I shouted across at him, not caring when I accidentally spat on my arm because of the words shooting out from inside. My throat burned, my eyes watered and my fists shook, but not enough for him to notice.
"Just look after yourself Autumn," Jackson whispered before closing the door, separating the two of us in what felt like two completely different worlds.
The lump in my throat suffocated me now. Thinking back to a mere second ago, I realised that the emotion that possessed me, the fire that filled me, it was mourning... I'd known he was leaving me; was it love that had kept me so blind that I hadn't seen this? Coming to terms with that theory is going to take a long time.
Without Jackson, I don't know what to do. So, in a blind, transparent mood, I picked up the phone and dialled Josh's number. "You're not worth the upset," I sobbed before hanging up.
I'd rather eat a panda than let anything come between me and Jackson.

No comments:

Post a Comment