Welcome to my World

I'm a lover of music and I'm a lover of words. I may come across as sarcastic, cynical and pathetic; it's okay if you think that, because that's how I roll. I've been alive since the 17th of November 1993; I've been a Vegetarian since the 19th of May 2008. Stephen Fry, in my young eyes, is God. (You can find an old monologue of his somewhere on the right-hand side of this page.)

Sit back, relax, take a leap right out of your world. It'll only take a minute of your time. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

22 April, 2009

I Aint Got No Fault

think about it... double negative... hey hey...
Anime characters sprout ears to show excitement, and randomly get cat mouths to show mischief, and not to be sexy... however it's totally sexy! Yeah, so I have a kind of cat thing... but looking at these pictures, can you really blame me? Think about it; the elegance and grace that only cats have, the huge ears, the long tail, the giant eyes... Seriously? Jizz! Can you not see the appeal? Do you not want to leap into the manga world and dry hump the guy/girl that's sprouted cat ears? If not, then you seriously have a problem! So leave me be!

Kindest Regards,
Stripes xy
*nya*

PostScript: Dear God, Please do me a favour and send me a real life version of a sexy catboy who occasionally takes to wearing a cowboy hat? I'd be very grateful. Like a cross between Jack Twist and the guy in this post! Oh, and most importantly, make him love me. Maybe even throw in an Irish accent (subtle, like Dublin), personality and some intelligence too? That would be fantastic! Diolch. Oh, and send him recorded so he doesn't get lost in the post!

1 comment: