Welcome to my World

I'm a lover of music and I'm a lover of words. I may come across as sarcastic, cynical and pathetic; it's okay if you think that, because that's how I roll. I've been alive since the 17th of November 1993; I've been a Vegetarian since the 19th of May 2008. Stephen Fry, in my young eyes, is God. (You can find an old monologue of his somewhere on the right-hand side of this page.)

Sit back, relax, take a leap right out of your world. It'll only take a minute of your time. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

27 April, 2009

Get Outta My Life...

Dear Tess,
Not only are you a huge disappointment to anyone who ever put any kind of faith in you (I am one of the fools included in this category), but you are also a huge disappointment to the rest of mankind. You are so incapable to live with anyone that you were even thrown out of your own home! Lack of respect, disregard to any rules whatsoever, far too much self-importance... These are all things that grace the list of: Tess' Personality. Yet you come back, since Mother is tired of you living on the street as she's the only person that cares about you, and you haven't changed one bit! You still think you're the bees knees, you still think that everyone's wrong about you even though we've been proven right more times than I can even bother to remember, and you take everything for granted. I don't want you living in the 'summer house' (dog in a doghouse), neither does Dad, to be completely honest, neither does Mother! So how can you feel inclined to come into the family home, eat ALL our food (pig), stink to high heavens (pig) and slob around on the sofa watching television (pig)? It's such an insult, the thought of being anything like you makes me suicidal! You seriously are the scum of the Earth, the rot of the nation, the tumor of every cancer victim... Words can't describe how much your mere existence repulses me. Mother nearly died having us and how do you repay her? Easy; you don't. Why should you? Your Tess after all, that's good enough right? I can't believe that you're tearing this family apart all over again... Is it my fault? Are you jealous that I get higher marks than you? That I didn't ruin my education by smoking, drinking and drugs? That I am actually capable of loving people because of who they are and not because I can take advantage of their polite ways and hospitality? Don't you dare even think about playing the whole 'I'm your own flesh and blood' crap to Mother... It's getting old, you playing on her kind nature as if you were getting paid to... Basically, in words that you'll actually understand: I hate you so much that you've managed to successfully ruin the family home for the family unit. Ha, I guess it's just like what Mother said to Skid: ship up or ship out...
Kindest Regards,
Your 'Sister'
Stripes xy
*nya*

2 comments:

  1. That was pretty shocking to read, although a quite drastic change of pace. You told me once that your love for your sister is still very strong and that you seem to be the onle person on this rotten world who gives a shit about her.

    And now she seemed to take your kindness and your believe in positivethinking - spit on it, throw it down on the dirty ground and kicked it away like it doesn't mean anything at all.

    It saddens me to see you like this... angry, puzzled and with no kind of surveillance. Although I don't know the whole story between you, Tess and your family. Maybe one day (it doesn't matter exactly when) you care to fully tell me about it. I will be there to listen to it. Be sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That was very scary but very well written.
    Does Tess read your blog? How come you two ended up so different?

    ReplyDelete