Welcome to my World

I'm a lover of music and I'm a lover of words. I may come across as sarcastic, cynical and pathetic; it's okay if you think that, because that's how I roll. I've been alive since the 17th of November 1993; I've been a Vegetarian since the 19th of May 2008. Stephen Fry, in my young eyes, is God. (You can find an old monologue of his somewhere on the right-hand side of this page.)

Sit back, relax, take a leap right out of your world. It'll only take a minute of your time. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

08 April, 2009

Future Tattoo Maybe?

"Better To Be Lucky, Than Clever."

This is a quote from Elly's poem Picnic on the Venus Flytrap. Why am I sharing this with you? Because I think it's one of the most amazing quotes ever. I would seriously get this tattooed on me, maybe on my left wrist in script. To me, it means that just because you're not the smartest, doesn't mean you won't excel. You don't have to be the cream of the cream to be someone. Thank yoy Elly for bringing this line into my life... :)



Kindest Regards,
An Inspired,
Stripes xy

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I'd rather be clever than lucky, because to be lucky is to rely on fate or 'god' as it were, but being clever is making your own fate.

    P.S. I like the quotes from Confucius!

    ReplyDelete